Thursday, March 26, 2015

X Files Returns On Fox!

Who Else Thinks Scully is Hot? 


Mulder + Scully + UFO = FUCK YEAH! 

X-Files was an epic show that ended over 13 years ago. We've all been graced with the news that it's coming back to Fox as a six-episode limited series starring original cast members David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson. The show won 16 Emmy Awards and was nominated 62 times over nine seasons. It also had a spin-off, comics book, and who can forget the movie?! It also has an 8.8 rating on IMDB which for a show that ran that long ain't too shabby. 

I think we can thank Netflix's for all these revivals in a way. As I mentioned in an post I wrote a while back, people miss old TV shows and Netflix certainly capitalizes on that. I almost feel like Fox said "Meh, Why Not?". Personally, I think it's going to be a hit! 

I always loved shows about aliens/UFOs. Though my teeny bopper soul prefers the nicer aliens sometimes like the ones from the series Roswell (still can't get that Dido theme song out of my head!)... any alien is better than no alien I suppose. Plus, X-Files had so much suspense. 

Fox had great success in ratings with 24: Live Another Day, so this power move their making with the X-Files doesn't really surprise me much. 



Anyways, it'll be fun to see how they pick this story up again. All you binge watchers out there (myself included) should pat yourselves on the back... Keep bringing the good stuff back! Binge watch FOREVER! 

Xx Nubia 

About Us

Recent

Random