Monday, March 23, 2015

Dennis Salvatier (Tanoshiboy) LilBFF's Series.

I Am So Smitten With These!

(Dexter and DeeDee)

Dennis Salvatier AKA Tanoshiboy created a series of LilBFFS and I can't stop starring at them. I love looking at art that makes me happy. He's brought some intense joy into my day by making me think back to my childhood (simpler days) and remember how much fun I would have watching these cartoons he's drawn. 

From Super Heros, Dexters Lab, Ducktales, to some of my favorites shows on Nickleodeon! Ren and Stimpy, Rugrats. He's even featured Babs and Buster Bunny from Tiny Toons and those zany Animaniacs. 

(Ducktales)

(Spidey, Firestar, and Iceman.  

(Rugrats)

(Ren and Stimpy)

(Anamaniacs) 

(Tiny Toons)


Make sure you stop by Tanoshiboy's shop HERE


Which one of these is your favorite?

Xx Nubia

About Us

Recent

Random