Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Las Vegas Super Toy Con 2015 Cosplay.

It's simple, I love to cosplay.

Saturday there was a Cosplay contest going on at the Las Vegas Super Toy Con. Naturally, I wanted to enter but I didn't really have much time to prepare the type of costume I wanted to. I through together something quick and worked with what I had to create the beautiful, crazy, playful, hyper, quirky, insane, delightful Harley Quinn look below. My favorite lady from DC Comics may I add. 


Putting the Harley Quinn cosplay together: The red and black corset I purchased at some random lingerie store in NY. The face paint is some left over face paint from Halloween and some regular makeup (red lipstick, eye shadow, mascara). The leggings were purchased at Hot Topic. The belt is my boyfriends work belt he wears everyday. For my hair, I couldn't find hair dye anywhere close by so I had to improvise! I grabbed red lipstick and smashed it in between a thick sheet of bounty paper and kept smearing it in my hair until it got as red as I wanted. For the black in my hair I used mainly black eye shadow and also smeared it on my hair with a sheet of bounty paper. 

I thought for being such a super last minute cosplay costume it looked pretty cute. Next time hopefully I'll be ready and able to do something crazy. 

As a prop I printed 2 photo of The Joker from the Batman Animated Series and cut out some hearts from construction paper. I then taped the photos and hearts to a thick cardboard and made a little sign out of it that said "My Boo, Mistah J!" It also had a little gun that said 'Bang!' on it. 






Here's a few of the other cosplayers at the Las Vegas Super Toy Con. 

Anime Cutie

Comic Art/Pop Art

 Scruffy The Janitor

The Joker

Scarlet Spider

 Magneto

Lady Deadpool

Steampunk

 Dryad Soraka

Ash Ketchum

First Place Winner! 


Usagi Tsukino

Ryuko Matoi

Jack Sparrow



Storm


Fun times...



Xx Nubia

About Us

Recent

Random