Monday, March 23, 2015

New Photos from Terminator Genisys.

I'll Be Back.


I bumped into these photos from the new Terminator Genisys movie (via Coming Soon). They're from the May issue of Empire magazine. I'm excited to see the movie which hit's theaters May 1st 2015, but these photos don't really move me at all... they seem a bit too staged maybe?  


The movie stars Emilia Clarke (Sarah Conner), Jai Courtney(Kyle Reese) , Arnold Schwarzenegger (Terminator), and J.K. Simmons (Detective O'Brien). 


I'd like to see something a little more raw and cutting edge for behind the scenes photos. 



 "After finding himself in a new time-line, Kyle Reese teams up with John Connor's mother Sarah and an aging terminator to try and stop the one thing that the future fears, "Judgement Day"."



Nevertheless I'm still looking forward to check the film out. What are your thoughts? 

Xx Nubia 

About Us

Recent

Random