Sunday, February 15, 2015

Monday Theme Song: X-Men: The Animated Series (1992)


I DARE you to wake up, blast the X-Men: The Animated Series (1992) theme song, and tell me it didn't want to make you kick ass the whole day. I DARE YOU!


The X-Men theme song was composed by Ron Wasserman (who also did Go Go Power Rangers) and it's so uplifting, powerful, and BAD ASS. It's a work of art. Seriously, it's like one of the top 10 theme songs of a generation.  

Sometimes I wonder how many kids were turned on to the world of comics and animation because of Marvels X-Men Animated series on FOXs Saturday morning line-up. 

Trust me when I say, blast this Monday morning on your way out the door while you're walking to your car or to the subway and your week will be off to a spectacular start. 

Cheers! 

Xx Nubia

About Us

Recent

Random