Monday, March 9, 2015

Fish Mooney Leaving Gotham.

This news got my like...



So I heard that Fish Mooney (Jada Pinkett Smith) won't be back on FOX's Gotham season 2, not as a regular at least. This makes me SO.VERY.UPSET. Fans everywhere are having all sorts distraught. I was glad to see Pinkett Smith back on Television and she was killing it as Fish Mooney. Fish Mooney had the perfect amount of sass, evilness, and flesh piercing glares. She was a bad bitch in the best ways. She'd do whatever to show you how bad and serious she was too... even stab her own eye out! (who does that?!)


Pinkett Smith appeared on Live With Kelly and Michael, and while talking about how kick-ass and glorious her character is she also talked about the future on the show...

“I don’t think so, no. I signed for a year and the year is up,” Pinkett Smith said. “But there are some great things coming ahead on Gotham, believe you me. There’s a lot of good stuff coming.” 


(insert crying and raging fit)

However on a semi-bright note she might be back in the future or at least for guest appearances I hope. Warner Bros. had the following to say...

“Fish Mooney’s storyline takes a lot of interesting twists and turns into the finale of season one of Gotham.” So make of that what you will." 

I was dying for her to get out of this weird organ selling, abandoned island in the middle of nowhere storyline they have her and now she's just going to be gone soon...

I guess we'll see what's to come on FOX's Gotham... wonder who will replace Mooney? Thoughts? 




Xx Nubia

About Us

Recent

Random