Thursday, March 19, 2015

Mortal Kombat X: Jason Voorhees Reveal.

Who Doesn't Love A Horror Classic?



I used to love fighting video games... I still do really. I don't have much time to play them anymore because of moving around and not having the game console at the moment. However, I still get really excited when I see things like THIS.

I think perhaps if I were to name my top 3 killers from classic horror movies that used to scare the shit out of me when I was a little girl it would be in the order of...

1)Freddy Krueger 
2)Michael Myers
3)Jason Voorhees

3 isn't a terrible place to be... it's like bronze right? Anyway, to be frank... 2 and 3 are pretty much 50/50. I think Michael Myers got bumped up about one percent because I really enjoyed the first Rob Zombie remake for 'Halloween' (2007)... the second one... ehhhhh...(Love you Rob!).

My friend Dane knows about my love for these killers and shared this Mortal Kombat X: Jason Voorhees Reveal on my Facebook wall. Looks pretty sick right? Get ready to see bodies drop at Camp Crystal Lake. Video game x Horror Movie fans rejoice! I can tell this is going to be a goodie. 


Xx Nubia 


About Us

Recent

Random