Thursday, February 26, 2015

Disney XD To Reboot ‘Ducktales’ Animated Series For 2017!

When I was younger, This is all I wanted to do. I carried this image in my head for a very long time...





I mean seriously, Don't act like you didn't want to! It looks like the funnest thing in the world.

Take me back to Duckburg!

I used to love watching Huey, Dewey and Louie, and Donald Duck in the afternoons on Disney. They were so funny and adorable! It was truly a great animated series, after all let's not forget the fact it is a Emmy winner.
Imagine my excitement when I learned Disney XD was revisiting this series. It's slated to launch in 2017 so get excited!




The series will pretty much have the same story line as before. It will follow around Scrooge McDuck, and his super curious, trouble making grandnephews Huey, Dewey and Louie. Other familiar characters are expected to re-visit the series as well such as Launchpad McQuack, Flintheart Glomgold, and the Beagle Boys.

Are you ready for this crew again?



The only thing that can put the cherry on top of everything for me is if they were to keep the theme song! (You all know how I feel about my theme songs). 





Xx Nubia

About Us

Recent

Random