Monday, October 6, 2014

Adventure Time: Puncha Yo Buns

We all have cute, adorable and rather embarrassing things we all did as young children don't we? I personally remember many times dancing in my living room at a mere 3 years of age in my underwear, a tank top and what seemed to be red lumberjack shiny ass boots ALL THE TIME. The boots were so random it baffles me... I would always wear them with just underwear. There were also times at a mere 3-4 years of age when I was enjoying my first sips of beer... Daddy needed to make sure I grew up with a strong tolerance GOSH #DontJudge he's just a tad bit protective.

Anyway, I love watching Adventure Time but unfortunately, I watch random episodes or whatever is On Demand due to a busy schedule. My brother brought this video to me attention and I loved it!!! Not only did I find the whole episode and watch it but I found the dopest dubstep remix on YouTube that's better than a lot of the shit I hear at clubs, ha!

Puncha Yo Buns is Finns baby song that he's singing infront of a mirror in the bathroom If you say you've never done this you're a fucking liar. Too cute! The dance kills me every time.




Im a buff baby that can dance like a man.I can shake ah my fanny i can shake ah my can. im a tough tootin baby and i can punch-a-yo buns. Punch-a- yo buns. I can punch all your buns. If your an evil witch iwill punch you for fun!

Try getting this song out of your head today #ToughLuck


Xo Nubia

About Us

Recent

Random