Friday, February 13, 2015

New Trailer For Horror Movie 'Crimson Peak'.

OH.MY.GOD. 

I don't know what to be more excited about... The 'Crimson Peak' trailer looks sick! My inner movie critic soul awakens in excitement to see a new film by Guillermo del Toro and my inner geek/smitten girl awakens to see both Tom Hiddleston (which I loved in Thor) and Charlie Hunnam (which I loved in Undeclared and don't get me started on Sons of Anarchy) sharing the big screen. The cast is absolutely kick ass with ladies Jessica Chastain and Mia Wasikowska as well.

'Ghost Are Real'. Gothic vibes, haunted mansion, spirits, victorian fashion/attire, hot men in top hats, corsets & leather... yes, yes and YES.

Crimson Peak Plot: 

"In the aftermath of a family tragedy, an aspiring author is torn between love for her childhood friend and the temptation of a mysterious outsider. Trying to escape the ghosts of her past, she is swept away to a house that breathes, bleeds...and remembers."

Check out the trailer below... Absolutely looking forward to this movie. The trailer made my day and increased my excitement to see the film by 487487857908257283782 %




Peep the movie poster too. LOVE it.



Xx Nubia


About Us

Recent

Random