Monday, February 9, 2015

National Pizza Day: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Homage.

So I guess you all heard it's 'National Pizza Day'...




Growing up I was obsessed with Pizza (notice how I capitalize the P, this is no mistake) and I still am! Every time my parents would buy a box for the family it was a treat! A good day! A celebration! Basically it meant we were all in a good mood and life wasn't so bad. These days I'm able to afford my own Pizza ha ha... and I buy it whenever The.Hell.I.Want. (muahaha).

Anyway, in honor of 'National Pizza Day' I found the most awesome Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Pizza mash-up on YouTube. You're favorite Pizza loving cartoon characters. They talk about all sorts of Pizza (even Pizza with marshmallows on top). Whoever made this video is awesome, it even references back to which episode the clip is from.

video via

Pizza just makes life better... Isn't that a fact at this point in life?

Xx Nubia

About Us

Recent

Random