Thursday, February 19, 2015

Minion Art By Dane Smith.

I don't know if it's because the Minion movie is dropping this Summer...


But my friend Dane (BKDane) AKA Animator extraordinaire, has been Minion-izing a bunch of his friends and last night he Minion-ized me!


Original Photo



Pretty freaken sweet right? 

I think it's awesome how he takes the smallest details from his friends photos, whether it be what they're wearing, an activity they're doing, their hair, their posture... he just takes the smallest little detail and translates them over to these Minions with successful results. Basically, he has a really good artistic eye for this sort of stuff and I must say the end results are very enjoyable to look at. Also, lets be real, who doesn't love a minion? They captivated our hearts in 'Despicable Me', I wish they were real! I would have at least 2 of them rolling with me at all times! Minion art is genius!

Here are a few of Dane's other friends he's Minion-ized for your viewing pleasure:








Make sure to check out Dane's Instagram and Facebook to see more daily sketches and get inspired. He doesn't only do Minions, he sketches all sorts of cool stuff.


Xx Nubia 

About Us

Recent

Random