Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Lucha Libre With Manuela Frey For Dazed And Confused.

A hot model posing in a Lucha Libre mask... Don't mind if we do!



Though I'm sure she doesn't have as much street cred as "El Santo" or "Blue Demon" (I kid, I kid) I must say Manuela Frey is looking pretty bad ass in "Wrestle Mania" for Dazed & Confused Spring 2015, photographed by the talented Richard Burbridge. 

I'm going to let all you Ladies and gents out there take a breath and recover from the hot, bloody, sexy, detailed images you're about to see. 

Anyways, I'm loving these luchador mask. The black, grey and red color combo is sick! Not to mention all the details like the rhinestones, textures and feather lashes. Funny that Jean Paul Gaultier's wrestling name was "El NiƱo Terrible" (The Terrible Kid) right? I'm glad he went ahead and added this wrestler edge to his fashion story. 



Robbie Spencer (Fashion Editor/Stylist)
Tamara Mcnaughton (Hair Stylist)
Yadim (Makeup Artist)
Photos via 



RAGE. 


A LITTLE MESSY.



HOT.


AND LASTLY A LITTLE SCARY. 



Pretty fun shoot to look at, am I right? 


Xx Nubia

About Us

Recent

Random