Friday, January 2, 2015

TGIF Fridays - Corey and Topanga.

Remember ol' TGI-Fridays? Oh the good days... Where have you gone? The days when shows didn't need people crying every 5 minutes, pregnant teens, and everyone cheating on each other to get you to watch them? I even remember the corny little song from the commercial in it's glory and (It's Friday Night, TGIF!). I'd like to think those days were called the 80s and 90s... but what do I know.

I think one of my favorite shows used the be Boy Meets Girl. Cory Matthews (Ben Savage) and Topanga Lawrence (Danielle Fishel) are still giving me some serious relationship goals to go after. Let's enjoy some of there finest moments.

By the way... Anyone keeping up with Girl Meets World? I only saw like 3 episodes. I'm not going to say it sucks but it's definitely not the same vibe at all to me... not yet at least. I can't blame them though, it's hard to beat or even match the classics.















“Mom, listen, I haven’t been together with Topanga for 22 years, but we have been together for 16. That’s a lot longer than most couples have been together. I mean, when we were born, you told me that we used to take walks in our strollers together around the block. When we were two, we were best friends. I mean, I knew everything about this girl. I knew her favorite color, her favorite food. Then we became six, Eric made fun of me because it wasn’t cool to have a best friend that was a girl or even know a girl. So for the next seven years I threw dirt at her. I like to call those “the lost years”. Then when I was thirteen, mom, she put me up against my locker and she kissed me. I mean, she gave me my first kiss. She taught me how to dance. She always was talking about these crazy things and I never understood a word she said. All I understood was that she was the girl I sat up every night thinking about, and when I’m with her, I feel happy to be alive. Like I can do anything. Even talk to you like this. So that’s, that’s what I think is love, mom. When I’m better because she’s here.” 

- Cory Matthews, Boy Meets World"


Xx Nubia

About Us

Recent

Random