Saturday, January 10, 2015

2 Movies I'm Excited To See So Far In 2015.

I've been really picky with my choices of movies I pay to see lately...

The theatre is so pricy these days. Besides the price, you usually always have some creep talking or obnoxiously laughing behind you, someone kicking your chair, a baby crying, or some bullshit going down. If I'm coughing up anywhere around 25-30 bucks a pop it better be worth it.

A lot of movies are so "Meh" now-a-days. All these either paranormal/horror movies (OMG the doll, it's alive!) or the Taken type of movies (seriously, who are they taking next Liam!?) or the I'm coming back from war movies (but WAIT there's one last attack I must overcome.) Can someone please tell me what's up with the space movies lately?! I saw Gravity and after sitting there for 91 minutes I wanted to pull my eyes out with my own bare hands just so I can stuff them in my ears ( I liked Interstellar way more, was intrigued by the time travel) maybe the space movies aren't for everyone...

Anyways, these are just my personal opinions based on what I like to see. Here are the trailers of 2 films I'm excited to see soon.

The Voices
Released February 6 2015



"Likeable Jerry (Ryan Reynolds) stumbles innocently into the role of a killer, guided along the way by his evil talking cat and benevolent talking dog."

This movie's unconventional and there's talking pets and human deceased heads! Ryan Reynolds also does the voice for both the dog and cat too which is pretty cool because I didn't know he had such range. The movie seems all sorts of kooky so I'm really excited about it.  A horror/comedy/thriller, love it!

Then we have CHAPPIE.
Released March 6 2015



"After being kidnapped by two criminals during birth, Chappie becomes the adopted son in a strange and dysfunctional family. Chappie is preternaturally gifted, one of a kind, a prodigy. He also happens to be a robot."

I like watching movies where robots aren't controlled by humans but have their own emotions and learn how to interact. Chappie seems like it has a pretty solid cast starring Hugh Jackman and Sigourney Weaver. I also has Yolandi Visser and Ninja from Die Antwoord (which I've seen live front row and are awesome) so that should make the film a little cooler too. Chappie himself seems like a fine...Chap?

Hope both these films rock! What are you excited to see soon? 


Xx Nubia

About Us

Recent

Random