Thursday, March 19, 2015

ABC’s TGIF TV Show Song Poll.

Damn Some Of These Theme Songs Are Catchy! 



My love for the old ABC TGIF Friday line up runs deep. Shows like Full House, Family Matters, Dinosaurs, Boy Meets World, and Sabrina The Teenage Witch were some of my favorite series to watch growing up.  

I also have an immense love for theme songs and most of these have really awesome ones... Therefore, I wanted to know what YOU think! 

Take my poll and let me know which one of these was your favorite theme song. Theme songs are so very important to a show. They set the mood and get you excited for what you're about to see. 


What Was Your Favorite ABC’s TGIF TV Show Song?

Full House
Family Matters
Dinosaurs
Boy Meets World (College Years)
Sabrina The Teenage Witch
Poll Maker



Below are the songs if you need a reminder:

Full House

Family Matters

Dinosaurs

Boy Meets World (College Years)

Sabrina The Teenage Witch 


Good stuff right here kiddies. Have a nice weekend!


Xx Nubiar

About Us

Recent

Random