Monday, January 12, 2015

Man Crush Monday: Archie Andrews, Betty or Veronica Dude?

Another man I very much like that has crushed me is Archie Andrews.


I mean BRUH, make up your mind. Betty or Veronica?! 

Just another dude stringing 2 chicks along, Betty Cooper and Veronica Lodge. I spent so much time just reading and reading and reading, looking for answers.  A little date here, flirting there, a little kiss for Betty, then one for Veronica too, touchy, touchy... DUDE.  

The girls even joined your band "The Archies", they went against each other at times and constantly competed for your affection... SMH. 

Anyways, consider me long time crushed. 

I think at the end, after years of stringing along and juggling he chose Veronica... but then I read a version we he chose Betty too... alternate universes? I couldn't really keep up. The again I heard he was suppose to die too. (guess it's time to catch up!)


Xx Nubia


About Us

Recent

Random