Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Awesome Cell Phone Cases From Skinnydip London.

Hey Y'all

I ordered this cell phone case from Skinnydip London and I can't wait to get it! Should be any day now. They carry cases for the iPhone 4 through the iPhone 6 Plus. I found a nice variety for both my feminine and geek girl needs.


Finding a dope cellphone case you actually want to keep on for a while may be difficult... at least it is for me, I'm mega bi-polar. I also like to keep my gadgets looking nice, I love to use this tech all the freaken time. Obviously I love the comic speech bubble, and my inner girly girl was screeching over the pink crystals.


They have a lot of cute/cool girly stuff I was drooling over (just a little). Here's a few of the other cases I had my eyes on... 


The fur on this is a nice statement and remind me of something Cher or Amber would own on Clueless.. excluding the phrase however ha. They have plain furry cases available on their site. 

Another cool comic speech bubble case. CRUNCH!


We all scream for ice cream!


I've once saw a unicorn and pet it... their fur is divine :)


OH... Snap! Cool phone case. 


Pass by their website if you're in the mood to shop. They also carry tablet cases, headphones, cables, and bags. 


Xx Nubia

About Us

Recent

Random