Saturday, April 11, 2015

DareDevil On Netflix. Let Us Binge!

The Real Question Is Who Hasn't Been Binging On Marvel Comics DareDevil This Weekend?!


Ok guys so I'm only on like episode 5 right now but so far so great! Am I right? I don't want to give too much away but I'm really enjoying the way the story is unravelling and I love how detailed the fight scenes. They're doing a great job at showing how DareDevil's other senses (besides sight obviously) are so heightened. The way he could tell when a weapon is about to hit him or when someones out in the hallway before they even enter (he could smell them)... so many small details are making this show fantastic to me. 

I'm very much enjoying it. Charlie Cox is doing a stellar job and I'm enjoying the rest of the cast too. Honestly, I didn't know what to expect when I heard about this show at first... I was never huge on DareDevil. Needless to say I am very pleasantly surprised. 

What do you guys think about the show so far? Drop a comment. 


Xx Nubia 

About Us

Recent

Random