Thursday, April 16, 2015

Netflix Favorites For April 2015.

Because everyone needs a movie night...


I was roaming Netflix the other day and bumped into some pretty awesome movies that brought back great memories... you know, the kind of film you just always remember. 

Anyway I thought I'd make a short list of some recommendations I had for this month just in case you haven't watched them already. 


1) The Devil's Rejects - House of 1,000 Corpse to be continued... and then you have THIS. I'm actually a fan of most Rob Zombie Films (some are even too intense for me). If sick, twisted and dark horror is something you're into, than this is for you! Plus who doesn't love lil ol' Sheri Moon Zombie as 'Baby'? "Chinese, Japanese, dirty knees, look at these!"


 2) Bebe's Kids- When I was younger I watched this movie time after time after time. Robin Falls in love with Jamika but he was to deal with her crazy ass 4 kids. It's a really cute classic. You have to watch this movie at least once in your life. Bebe's kids don't die, they multiply!


 3)Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood- Hahaha this movie is just too much. I believe this was the Waynes Brothers first parody movie. If you have even one ounce of 'Hood' in you, street smarts, or just enjoy a urban comedy that makes fun of gangs and racial statistics, than this is for you. "Recruiter: Well, I see your hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all types of ill shit."


 4)Natural Born Killers- Ummm can you say relationship goals? One of my favorites from Quentin Tarantino. But really, Mickey and Mallory Knox are crazy twisted in love and take on the road and a life of crime. This movie is magic. "You know the only thing that kills the demon... is love". 


5)Cujo- Don't let the Netflix rating fool you. This is a cult classic based on a Stephen King novel. Imagine your cute lil doggy, you know, mans best friend and all going bat-shit crazy? I never thought I could be scared of a dog. "Terror has a new name".


 6)Pulp Fiction- Another work of art by Quentin Tarantino. Also, the movie that first got me to love Uma Thurman. It's like a game of connect the dots all the way through. "And you will know I AM THE LORD when I lay my vengeance upon you" 


 7) Cool World- Even though I still like Who Framed Roger Rabbit more... Cool World is still a must see just because. Reasons I can't explain... you just have to watch it once in your lifetime. It's Brad Pitt and cartoons, what do you have to lose. Plus Holli Would voiced by Kim Basinger is a total fox. Sneaky and hot. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this short list and find something you'll enjoy in it. Toodles!


Xx Nubia


About Us

Recent

Random