Thursday, April 9, 2015

Orange Is The New Black Season 3 Trailer.

One Of Our Favorite Women's Prison Shows Is Back! 

The Orange Is The New Black season 3 trailer has finally dropped. I don't know about you guys but I was a BIG Fan of season 1 and season 2 had me feeling blahhh... It was ok. 




The Season 3 trailer looks a little more promising and I'm super happy with the return of Alex Vause (Laura Prepon). I feel like the lack of her in season 2 was one of the reasons I didn't enjoy it as much. I wonder what will happen to her and Piper (Taylor Schilling) in season 3 and if Piper has anything to do with Alex being back in jail. 

Anyway, the trailer looks like they'll be plenty on drama and I can't wait for season 3 to drop on Netflix. 



On another note, after I was a bit disappointed about season 2 I discovered Wentworth on Netflix. An Aussie women's prison show similar to 'Orange Is The New Black'. In a lot of aspects I like Wentworth more than Orange Is The New Black... It's a bit more rough and realistic in my opinion. If you have Netflix, you can check out the first 2 seasons of Wentworth HERE.  



At the end of the day I love both shows, cheers!

About Us

Recent

Random