Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Never Have I Ever: The Game Of Bad Life Decisions.

You Guys Have To Check Out 'Never Have I Ever' The Game Of Poor Life Decisions.



The card game is pretty much the game you may have played when you were younger where people as you questions and you confess to if you have done what they asked or not.  Never Have I Ever is a game that may expose a lot of your hidden truths and crazy things you've done in your life. More Importantly the game brings such comic relief to you and your group of friends. This card game is AH-MAZ-ING. It's terribly scandalous in the best way possible and will have you literally laughing you're ass off.Johnny Depp and Gwyneth Paltrow played Never Have I Ever on 'ELLEN' and had a blast. The rules are very easy and you can read them once you open the box. 

Myself personally (since I'm of age) would through some beers or cocktails in the mix for the group while I play for added laughter and silliness. The game is meant for 4-12 people. Below watch me talk a bit about the game with my 2 guest George and Nala (woof) and we'll read some cards for you as a preview. 



You can buy 'Never Have I Ever: The Game Of Poor Life Decisions' on Amazon HERE.
Check out their website HERE and learn more about the game.


Xx Nubia

About Us

Recent

Random