Monday, December 29, 2014

Man Crush Monday: Oliver Queen. Arrow.

Here on Pop Goes The Nubia I'm going to start a segment called "Man Crush Monday" but it's not what you think.

Women are always talking about how men are disappointing them and blah, blah, blah, life sucks right? Anyway, I will rant about the men (whether they're real or fictionally) who have disappointed me or in other words CRUSHED ME. I'm not here to talk about how hot you may or may not be.

I'm going to start with one of my latest heartbreaks... Oliver Queen.



Who's a fan of the CW's amazing TV show Arrow? You Know the one based on the DC Comics character Green Arrow? I'm a BIG one. But then...

WTF IS THIS?


In case you're having a hard time processing it, here's a better look. THIS.  


MotherF@#%&!*

Oliver Queen, you have officially CRUSHED me and failed this... whatever!

Did you not train hard enough Oliver? Huh? I mean c'mon! I need answers. 


Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Exhibit D
It's safe to say Oliver Queen went from a snobbish boy to well... having a pretty tough life. But he's been trained well and has overcome so much. I put all my faith, hope, and confidence in his triumph.

The Arrow midseason finale “The Climb” was a nightmare come to life when I saw THIS
(Yes, there it is again.) 

(If you'd like to see the fight, click HERE and watch the episode on CWtv.) 

The moment Ra’s al Ghul kicked your ass I felt my heart crumble. I mean, Ra's basically toyed with you and toyed with my emotions at the same time (he's good). It was hard to watch to say the least. 

You weren't mentally there, I know Oliver... I know. Finding out your sister Thea Queen killed Sara Lance AKA Black Canary, AKA your ex-girlfriend, AKA Sister of your other ex-girlfriend Laurel Lance, AKA soon to be new Black Canary... You following me here?  I'm kind of dizzy. 

Anyway, Thea killing Sara without her even having any recollection of it because of Malcolm Merlyn's smooth criminal moves and the use of a plant called votura didn't sit well with you, total mind fuck. You got too emotional man. YOU BROKE MY HEART. 

There can't be an Arrow without the freaken Arrow right? Him in all his emerald archer glory (I'm sure Stephen Amell still has a job folks) but the visual alone was devastating. 

Who will save you Oliver? Perhaps Diggle? Maseo? Meryln? Will you be able to mend my mutilated heart Ollie? 

Hopefully someone will body slam you into the "Fountain of Essence" #JustSayin. 


Xx Nubia 

P.S. Who shares my sorrow? 
P.P.S. Still love you

About Us

Recent

Random