Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Geek Girl Skirts From GoFollowRabbits on Etsy.

Recently I was being my normal self and looking for some fresh and cool gear to add to my wardrobe. I was thinking about something that would embrace my inner geek girl. After roaming a while on the inter-webs I ended up on Etsy as-per-usual and discovered GoFollowRabbits.

It's hard to find a site that seems to carry good quality merchandise with nice prints at a fairly reasonable price considering it's hand made and not mass produced in China. From The Delorean, to Captain America, Alice In Wonderland, Nintendo, Pokemon, Adventure Time, Mario, X-Men, and so much more... here are a few of my favorites.







They pretty much cover comics, video games, TV, and movie culture covered.

These look like they would make awesome gifts for that special girl in your life too. Did I mention the store has some great reviews too?

Shop HERE. They also just launched their own website which you can check out HERE


Xx Nubia

About Us

Recent

Random