Sunday, May 3, 2015

Suicide Squad Movie First Look Cast Photo Revealed.

The Suicide Squad Is Here Kiddies! 

David Ayer has blessed us with this goodie tweet. DC comics must be tight Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron is doing so good that they had to hit us with something. 




Well this is an interesting group photo ain't it?!  I love how Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn is totally standing out. She's definitely in character in this photo. Here we see Adam Beach as Slipknot, Jai Courtney as Captain Boomerang, Cara Delevingne as Enchantress, Karen Fukuhara (kneeling) as Katana, Joel Kinnaman as Rick Flagg, Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, Will Smith as Deadshot, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Killer Croc, and Jay Hernandez as El Diablo.


I think so far so good. Any thoughts? I'm even liking Cara Delevingne as Enchantress. I'm a fan of miss Delevingne on the fashion runways so hopefully she impresses me here too. 

Thank goodness I heard that the Jared Leto tattooed Joker look isn't going down. Honestly, that shit looked terrible with those tattoos. Plus I really like Jared Leto so I don't want to be unhappy with the characters look. 

Xx Nubia 

About Us

Recent

Random