Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Looks Like We Have Elektra Joining "Marvel's Daredevil" Season 2.

Élodie Yung has been cast as Elektra for Netflix "Marvel’s Daredevil”.



This makes me sooooo happy! First off, I was very pleased with Marvel's Daredevil season one which already has me excited and anxiously waiting for season 2. Secondly, Elektra?! Fantastic! 

You may know Elodie Yung from “G.I. Joe: Retaliation,” or “District 13: Ultimatum” I have a feeling she's going to crush this role. Also to be frank, I'm happy with the resemblance she has with the way the comic book character has been illustrated. 

Elektra is a sexy, mysterious, hot lady and a Daredevil fan favorite. Her and Matt Murdock have quite the history together and I can't wait to see how their romance and chemistry will come to life in season 2. I think it will be perfection. 


“After a worldwide search, we found in Elodie the perfect actress to embody both Elektra’s impressive and deadly physicality, as well as her psychological complexity,” said Executive Producer and Head of Marvel Television, Jeph Loeb. “Paired with Charlie as Matt Murdock, the two will bring one of the most beloved and tumultuous comic book relationships to life with all the accompanying sparks and spectacular action sequences the show is known for.” 

Who else is hype? I think I foresee a lot more Elektra cosplay than usual coming soon. Who knows, maybe even I'll join the party ;-) 

Xx Nubia 

About Us

Recent

Random